If you are calling about relief related to your existing personal or business loan, please contact your banker for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For online tools to access your accounts 24/7, please see below.
Thank you for your understanding.
Amerant cares about the health and well-being of our customers, our employees and the communities we serve. We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 virus, including the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
and other public health officials. We understand you may feel some uncertainty due to this rapidly evolving situation, and want to reassure you that we remain committed to serving all your financial needs.
- Banking Center News – COVID-19 Update - CLICK HERE
As an additional measure to slow the spread of the Coronavirus, many local authorities across the communities we serve recently issued emergency orders that will require the use of facial coverings in our banking centers. Please bring a facial covering as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) during your next visit to our banking centers.
To schedule an appointment at one of our banking centers, visit our Locations
Your Small Business Resource for the CARES Act - CLICK HERE
How We Are Supporting You
At Amerant, we want to make things a little easier for you. A variety of temporary measures to assist our customers have been taken in response to the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Mobile Check Deposit limits have been increased to: Daily - $10,000 and Monthly - $20,000 until July 1, 2020
- Waived ATM fees from Amerant Bank for anyone using one of our ATMs until July 1, 2020
- Waived ATM fees for Amerant Bank customers using any ATM until July 1, 20201
- Other waived customer fees for deposit accounts, based on your needs until July 1, 20202
- Waived late payment fees on all consumer and business loans until July 1, 2020
- No negative reporting to the credit bureaus for past due loan balances until July 1, 20203
- For loan payment assistance speak with an Amerant banking specialist or call our Customer Call Center3
We have been proud to support our customers and communities through this unprecedented time by providing important financial relief. While we will continue to work with our customers who continue to be affected by the impacts of COVID-19 - based on their individual needs – effective July 1, 2020 we will reinstate our existing fee schedule.
1 Applicable fees from other financial institutions may apply.
2 Decisions on waivers are made in the sole and absolute discretion of Amerant Bank.
3 Applies only to loans held by Amerant Bank. Excludes third party reporting through providers such as First Bank or American Express.
What We Are Doing for Our Employees and in Our Locations
What We Are Doing To Serve You
- We have enhanced daily cleaning procedures and have made sanitizing products available in all of our offices, banking locations and ATMs, and operations center.
- All employees are asked to take contact-less temperature when they arrive at any of our facilities.
- Employees are also asked to wear face coverings in any communal areas and when interacting with others.
- If interacting with customers, employees will also wear gloves for the safety of all parties.
- Social distancing is being practiced in all of our facilities, including floor spacing marks placed in all banking centers and elevators.
- We have postponed large meetings and all employee and community events.
- Our internal communications effort frequently reminds our employees about the importance of following CDC guidelines and common sense actions each of us can take, including staying home from work and contacting their doctor if they feel sick.
Our bank is fully operational, and we encourage you to take advantage of our convenient digital banking services, available from the comfort of your home.
Online Banking: Get Started
Mobile Banking: Get Started
- Manage your deposit accounts, loans and credit cards
- Pay bills online
- Transfer funds
- Set up U.S. and international wires
- Send money to friends and family with Zelle®
- Keep your contact information up to date, in case we need to contact you
Amerant TreasuryConnectSM: Get Started
- Download the app to your mobile device
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Send money to friends and family with Zelle®
- Access your business account(s) balance(s) and activity
- Place stop payments
- Initiate internal transfers, ACH and wires
- Review Positive Pay exceptions
Telephone Banking: Contact us
- Access your investment accounts online to manage transactions as usual
- View your trust accounts online
- Automated interactive voice response system
- Check your balance
- Handle other routine transactions
Beware of Scams, Protect Yourself
- Available 24/7 at our branches and the Publix Presto! and Allpoint networks
- Withdraw funds
- Deposit checks and cash (where available)
- Transfer funds (where available)
Protecting your accounts and keeping your personal information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. Beware of scams, especially in uncertain times, online criminals try to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords. Take a look at these tips to Protect Yourself.
We are Here for You
If you would like to personally discuss your needs or concerns, please contact your Relationship Manager or Account Officer. You may also contact our Customer Call Center at 1.888.629.0810/305.629.1200 or 0800.100.2600 from Venezuela. Updated information will also be provided on this site and on Twitter @AmerantBank
As always, thank you for choosing Amerant as your trusted ﬁnancial advisor.